Sorry my blog has been super boring lately...I've been hesitant to write anything because the only thing on my brain is this:
I LOVE MY TALL GLASS OF WATER...in all caps.
Although to be honest, I have been super busy with other stuff too like....working for my mom, starting the hardest online class of my life, and making "plans".
One thing I love about Ryan and I is that we aren't perfect. There have been "things" come up and issues to deal with, nothing major of course, but I think that's why I love our relationship. It's not perfect and it's not necessarily always easy. But it's full of love. That's the funny thing about love I've learned..is that it usually grows the most after you work through a problem, or make a big decision together. That's when love is fortified and tested. I love that about love. If you want to have it abundantly in your life, you have to work for it.
That's all I got for tonight. I'm boring.
XOXO
3 comments:
i for one, can't wait to hear about your "plans", as you say.
must be fun!!
Don't you just Love LOVE??? I sure do!
Hey Whit, I just caught up on your blog! So,so fun! I'm so happy things are working out as you had hoped. We are thrilled for you!
Post a Comment