Sorry I have been so horrible at blogging lately...life has taken off and swept me off my feet.
Or maybe that's just my tall glass of water.
Either way, exciting things are goin down and I've never been happier.
I bet you can't guess why...
A new chapter in my life is about to start. I am SO ready.
[No this isn't an official announcement so don't get too excited]
I think a new chapter is call for a new blog. Anybody want to help me set it up? Or know of anyone good to help with blog design?
I promise I'll get better at blogging.
But I have a cold and my NyQuil is kicking in so tonight is not the night.
XOXO
2 comments:
i want your shoeeesssss!! and get back to friggin utah already! i miss you!
I love the shoes!! I love the pictures!!! ya'll are sooo darlin!!
Post a Comment