Saturday, August 13, 2011

I love to see the temple

Thursday a bunch of us hopped into Joey's parents' suburban at 5:00am and made a day trip to Nauvoo, Illinois [a prominent place in LDS Church History]. 





The weather was beautiful, the company was fun, and the temple was, as always, awesome...especially being there with the dude. We were the "ma and pa" of the trip and took real good care of our chil'ren. 
Can't believe summer is ending...we're off to Utah/St George/Vegas/LA/San Diego next week. It's gunna be a crazy trip filled with: 
-Camille's wedding (I'm a bridesmaid!) 
-The Price is Right
-Visiting family
-Visiting Ryan's mission and visiting all the people he loves down there. It's his favorite place in the world and I'm excited to be able to go back with him....on that note I better stop eating these m&m's and go workout. 
We don't want the people of San Diego to be thinking Elder Lawter scored a fattie, now do we? 
Until next time...which might be a while...
XOXO



2 comments:

Kaitlin Graff said...

You're so hot!

Katie said...

Ryan looks so tall in that picture with everyone!! And I'm so jealous, I LOVE Nauvoo.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed