I love how this picture was your idea.
I love it when we're cuddling on the couch and you use my legs as machine guns to shoot other people who walk in the room.
I love it when I step in cow poop and you yell at me to go wash my feet cuz they stink. And then you come help me do it.
I love it when you open the car door for me and then wait patiently until I give you a smooch as your reward.
I love it when you take me to Wal-Mart so I can get my girl stuff and you don't even complain.
I love sitting on your lap while we watch funny youtube videos and laugh our heads off...then I love how that's all we quote the rest of the night.
I love it when you call me 'baby love.'
I love being in love with you again.
I love it when you say you're whipped.
Guess what?
I think that makes two of us.
XOXO
4 comments:
*tears!!!* i'm so happy for you whitters!!!!
I was giggling like a school girl while reading this hahahaha
i love it too!
Whit you are killng me!! This is too cute!
Post a Comment