Friday, July 22, 2011

Grateful


Rising Star, the organization I went to India with, put together this awesome video of India. It's short and sweet but it takes me back to the sights and sounds I saw daily while I was in India [the song playing in the background is beautiful too]. 
So grateful. 

1 comment:

The Nielsen Family said...

Beautiful video and song. Watching that, and reading your blog when you were over there, the thought that keeps coming to my mind is that you and they were and are doing what He would be doing if He was here on Earth now. And more than that, I have thought so often how I wish I could be that woman who came and washed the Savior's feet with her tears and her hair, but while over there as you were washing those people's feet and nursing them and singing to them, you truly were doing that to the Savior. You truly have washed the feet of our Savior. "In as much as ye have done it onto one of the least of these my brethern ye have done it unto me." I am grateful that you went to India and did all that you did and shared those beautiful experiences with the rest of it. It was life changing for me and I didn't even experience it first hand.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed