Friday, July 1, 2011

It's been a "busy" week..basically I do nothing but spend time with Ryan and I'm a-okay with that. 
Here's just a snapshot of things we've done this week: 


Ate at Arthur Bryant's...KC's famous BBQ. It hurts so good. 


Played with my niece and nephew. Hayden (my 1 year old niece) took right to him. It was hilarious. She was trying to look down his shirt and would lay her head on his chest...after 5 seconds of him picking her up! She's in love. Can't say I blame her. Back off girlfriend....


Yesterday we went on a road trip to the St. Louis temple! It's about a 4 hour drive (that felt like 30 minutes) and we had such a good time just sitting and talking and listening to music with the windows down...just the two of us!




After the temple we hit up the zoo (cuz it's FREE!) but it was also super hot...


...then I talked him into taking me to the arch....that's us in front of the arch..even though you can't see it..oops. 


There we go!
It was the best day ever. We went to Steak and Shake, then Sonic, then walked around different shops with absolutely nothing to do and nowhere to go. We held hands and talked about the two years and at least 50 times that day I had to remind myself that he had even left. Monday even feels like forever ago because it honestly feels like no time has passed and nothing has changed...only gotten better. I knew he made me happy before, but having him back now is a whole different ball game. I have never been so happy in my entire life. 
Feeling oh so blessed....
XOXO

4 comments:

Ashley Collins said...

this is the best thing ever. and i'm pretty sure it's gonna be torture waiting till september to see you again.

A+J said...

This is amazing!!! Reading your posts gets me seriously pumped up!!! Also I just went to the St. Louis temple a few months ago. Remember that time we missed each other by a couple days?!?!

thepainterfamily said...

oh boy.

i am so happy for you two that I feel like BURSTING!!

enjoy your fourth of july fireworks if you know what I'm sayin :)

xoxo

beck beck said...

I can't even say how happy I am for you! YAY! You two are probably the cutest thing ever. Hearing you say it seems like no time has passed at all gives me hope-- 19 days and counting! Eeeek!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed