Monday, July 4, 2011

This is the good life

Happy 4th y'all! After being in another country for a month, this 4th of July means a lot to me. This is probably the best weekend I've had in a while...with all of my siblings in town, Ryan's family in town, and my favorite boy back home with me, I really don't need a whole lot else in life. 
Here's how I'll be spending my 4th: 


plenty of boat time


waterskiing, wakeboarding, and paying for the it the next day (faceplants= sore neck) 


cuddling with my tall glass of water and kissin him whenever I want 


playing games with the family
staying up until the early morning hours talking (oops) 
sittin on truck beds and sippin back on some lemonade
saying y'all a few too many times

I love me some Missouri summer....the best summer of my life. 
I just wrote this entire post with a country accent in my head. Could you tell? My roots are showin. 
Hope y'all are fixin to have a great day too! 

3 comments:

A+J said...

I love your roots because they match mine. haha Ya'll have fun ya hear!

Kaitlin Graff said...

This makes me so happy and makes me want to talk in a accent!!

Ashley Collins said...

get back here so i can cuddle you!!! ry ry has to share ;)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed