Dear Whitney,
What an interesting situation you are in. Did you ever picture yourself doing this?
Starting nursing school, tap dancing your heart out, and waiting for your sweetheart to come home? All at the same time?
I know, I didn't see it coming either.
I'm so grateful that you got into nursing school, and that you have the chance to dance like you've always wanted to. Really, it's great.
But something inside of you aches for him to be here to share it with you, and without him, it's just not the same. It's just not the same.
You never wanted to do this-wait for him, wear his ring, put your social life "on hold." It's hard, and you hate it.
But, that same something inside of you that aches for him to be here, is telling you that this is something you have to do. I wish you had a choice. I mean, of course you have a choice-but really, you don't have a choice. He's it. You know it. And you can't deny it, as painful and heartwrenching and miserable as it may be right now.
You will continue living, breathing, smiling, laughing. Life will go on. But part of you will not.
**
Enough of this rambling. You have a class to go to, and this creeper next to you in the library could not be more deliberate in his staring. Barf.
Love, Me
1 comment:
I love you. Hope you're doing okay, and that your first day of school was good, little nursey! This weekend was randomly and unexpectedly hard for me, we should play this week.
Post a Comment