Tuesday, August 18, 2009

i went to the dentist today because my teefies have been achin'.
i have to get a root canal.
please, no.
I know I'm overreacting, but this has been one of my biggest fears. Just the word root canal makes me want to barf.
Where's Ryan??? I want my Wyannnnnn.....even if he would probably just laugh and tell me to suck it up.

**
On a happier note, at least I'm not this kids mom:



4 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

urgghh...I've had one of those. do you have to do it before you head back?

That turtle kid is a crack up...oh gosh, just makes you wonder WHAT he thought he was being interviewed for.hahahah!

thepainterfamily said...

ok two things

1. I got your note today and you made me tear up. you are so nice. I don't think YOU know how sweet it is to recieve such kind words from Whitney Nielson!

and #2....

you TOTALLY have to go here:

http://falafelforthesoul.blogspot.com/

made me think of you and your challenges! :) how cute, how cool!

The 4 Hoggans said...

I have had a root canal. Not so bad. I was in and out of the office in less than an our and I don't remember that there was any pain involved. I think I was just glad to have my tooth feel better. I think the crown is the worst part. Or maybe I just hated paying for it. At least you don't have to do that.

HeidiLynn said...

oof. that's no fun. Sorry, lady!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed