Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Snapshots of my life

I've got a lot of happy in this heart of mine
**
1) Yesterday my nephew Carter taught me 2 new games with a bouncy ball. The first was called "Anger Rainer" and the second was called "Sammy Wammy". What the? I know. 3 year olds are crazy.
Both had intricate rules and if I didn't do it right he got mad at me and said, "Not like that aunt Whitney!"
And this is the face he makes when you tell him to smile:

Or this. Mmmm, make you hungry for strawberries?


2) Another dear friend of mine got married and this is was at her open house in Missouri. Gunna miss her.
Ok so I'm making it sound like she died but.....well, she's married now.


3) A big chunk of happy comes from the following 2 words: ultimate frisbee.
I played tonight with a huge group of friends.
I ran until I wanted to throw up my intestines.
I ran barefoot and my feet are now green. Which explains the green bath water I'm sitting in.
Ahhh blogging in a bathtub.
I was sweaty. My knees hurt. My back is killing me still. I can barely keep my eyes open.
But it feels so good to enjoy mega hot summer nights playing sports.
It feels so good to be a kid for another summer.
And these two guys down there, Kevin and Justin, have been some of my best friends this summer.
We all get together and giggle like little girls.
They make me forget about my "worries" and just be happy.
They help me be me.



4) I went shopping today with my mom and sister in law for my sister in law's birthday!
Woot woot!
I got a necklace that says, "There is always tomorrow."
The way I see it is-there's always hope. Always a tomorrow.
Not that I can procrastinate everything until tomorrow.
But whatever rows your boat.

5) I started weight watchers with my mom a month ago. And so far I've lost TEN DANG POUNDS. Man I feel awesome. My sweet momma told me I could pick out a new dress at the 7 pound mark. We call it my "7 pound dress." And I found it today while shopping :) And in case you were wondering....it is fabulous!

That is all.


2 comments:

Katie said...

Um... you look so great! I want to see pictures of the 7 pound dress. :)

The Henry's said...

AHH!....I'm practically dead! Haha, I know what you mean though. Man, I so badly wish that I was out there playing ultimate with yall. :) I hope you had so much fun. Memories are racing through my head and I can't help but smile! I love you Whit!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed