
I honestly don't think I look anything like my mother,
which is a shame because she is b-e-a-utiful!
I have her fingernail shape maybe? Oh well she gave birth to me, of that she is certain.
I sure do love her.

I am flexing. See my muscles?
If you click on the picture, save it onto your computer, and zoom X3 you can see the bump.
It's there.
***
PS)
My new theme song:
3 comments:
you guys are so cute!!
I love your dresses, and the pictures! how awesome, I totally see the guns...don't worry :)
it's just plain sparkling water (believe it or not, I don't like the preflavored lemon/lime variety) but I always add my own lemon or lime squeeze!
and good ole walmart is the cheapest place to pick it up...same price as pop, just healthier!! :)
You are so hot!!!! I love your dress :)
Love both you and your mom! You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment