
I hate the munchies. And I have had a horrible case of them lately.
I've been wanting to shed off a few pounds (just a few, don't get crazy) before I head off to India and before the dude comes home. THE DUDE IS COMING HOME...
But between Easter candy, momma's homeade cooking, and a hint of lime tortilla chips...that ain't happening.
Crap.
Any suggestions of how to beat the munchies?
I've tried crystal light, diet coke, and gum.
And I still want me some cookies.
4 comments:
jamba juice has been my hero. it satisfies cravings, and doesn't add to the jiggle.
Pregnancy! :) But you may want to wait till the dude comes home and then some.
OH MY GOSH WHITNEY! YOU ARE NOT FAT AND YOU DON'T NEED TO LOSE ANY WEIGHT! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE SO DON'T EVER LET YOURSELF BELIEVE OTHERWISE!
Okay... really I just wrote that because I liked your "just a few, don't get crazy". And because people always freak out at me when I even mention how I need to start exercising and eating healthy. Calm down people. I'm not going to be anorexic. Just wanna get healthy, kay?!
With that said... I'm in the same boat as you... struggling to fight the munchies.
I would say eat a lot of lean protein in little portions every few hours. It is kicking the munchies for me. It keeps me so full.
Post a Comment