One of my best friends Camille got ENGAGED this weekend.
ENGAGED! Ironically, to a man named Ryan also. GoOoOoOod nAmE.
She called Ryan her fiance today. It was weird.
I'm happier than happy for her & even more excited that in August I get to go to her wedding in Newport Beach, CA!!
She really has been such a solid friend for me. We met freshmen year because we lived 2 doors down from eachother in the dorms and were both applying for the nursing program. Most people applying for the nursing program became my enemy, ha, but she is the most disgustingly nice person I've ever met. I think I've corrupted her a bit. But truly, she is selfless and considerate, and very very kind. And thankfully we both got into the program at the same time...what if we hadn't?? Can you say..awkward.....anyways...
She's my balance and I love her! We have spent endless hours together studying and doing projects and ripping out hair [sometimes eachothers].
She has saved me so many times and is one of those friends I know I will have for the rest of my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment