Sunday, April 24, 2011

2 POD's

Oh crap. I forgot to do my POD yesterday. Not like anyone cares because let's be honest, I think all of 5 people read my blog. But I have good reason for forgetting! 

Reason 1) 
I am officially moved out of my apartment! It feels so, SO strange. I've been in apartment 10 for 2 years now and it's officially time for the adventures of Summer 2011 to begin. I'm soo excited and I can't sit still but I'm also INSANELY nervous...let's change the subject...

Reason 2) 
I got to go to my grandma's annual Easter Egg Hunt! Because I've always grown up 1,000 miles away, I've only been twice before in my whole life [and the last two years she's had to cancel]. It's always fun to see my cousins and eat my body weight in easter candy. Happy Easter to my Keester! 




Oh and it's also important to remember the season. I love this quote: 

"Nothing is beyond His redeeming reach or His encircling empathy. Therefore, we should not complain about our own lives not being a rose garden when we remember who wore the crown of thorns." 

It's fab to have a family that has taught me this message my entire life. So blessed! 


Reason 3) 
I helped these cute little pumpkins move into their new apartment in the city! Ok I really didn't help very much. But I was there for moral support and I drank their diet coke and cuddled with them in their bed. It's SO fun to have friends and it's even more fun when your friends are too cool for school and live in the city and have their own apartment!! 


Their new apartment is around the corner from the "Nacho Libre" restaurant and a black man was dressed up as Nacho Libre advertising for them. I was screaming and I needed a picture. My wish was granted: 


Another cool thing is that their new apartment is literally across the street from the Salt Lake City Bee's stadium. We heard some loud booms last night around 9pm and first thought it was gun shots..scared me half to death..and then we realized it was fireworks. Umm, we were relieved. 


I absolutely adore these girls. I feel soooo blessed to have found them [in the strange way that I did] and they are truly some of the best friends I could have ever asked for. These girls, along with my roommates, and Brent, and Camille...man I am set for life as far as friends go, I tell you what. I couldn't be happier. 

Another thing-this cutie patootie's 21st birthday was yesterday! 



A girl from San Diego texted me these pictures today. She had a dinner for him, ain't that sweet. 
Isn't he so cute? I die just looking at him. 
It totally makes me have butterflies though... partly because I think he is the most attractive man I've ever seen in my life (and I go to BYU, that's saying something) and partly because I am so so so nervous for him to get home..ohh it makes me sick sometimes. 
62 days and counting! 
28 days until India. 
Aye, aye, aye. 

1 comment:

Kaitlin Graff said...

Aye aye ate no carpetas!!!!!! Hahahaha I love you and this post makes me happy. Come back!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed