This is the last week that all 4 of us will be together in apartment ten. We've been here for 2 years!
Apartment ten is all I know (besides the dorms..that doesn't count).
It's been such a perfect place for us.
I'm going to miss the crappy management and horrible parking and old appliances and hard couches and cinder block walls and the green carpet and squeaky doors.
Actually last night my roommate came in just as I was climbing into bed. I had my earplugs in but I could tell she was coming into OUR room because I recognized the squeak. Each door has it's signature squeak.
I'm gunna miss that.
In all seriousness, it's been a place with so many good times...probably more the people than the place.
Us 4 are sticking together for round 3 next year at a house. It will be weird to be somewhere else but perfect because we're together. They have become my family away from family, my home away from home, and a big part of who I am today. So blessed to have them.
Cheers to Apartment Ten!
No comments:
Post a Comment