Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My New Boyfriend

No this isn't my new boyfriend.
I typed in "running until you barf" on google images and this is what came up? 
----
Anyways, the past week I have been obsessed with running at the gym. I used to be a hardcore runner in my younger years until about my senior year, then I just got burnt out. But I guess the fire is re-igniting because now I can't stop. I think about it all the time. 
The treadmill is like my new boyfriend:  

  • I mark my territory as soon as I step foot in 24 hour fitness. I give dirty looks to people who think they're gunna steal my treadmill, or who are checking out my treadmill. No people, it's mine.  
  • I try to spend maximum time running, minimum time with the "other" machines. 
  • I get all giddy just thinking about it.
  • It helps me de-stress, take a load off, and always makes me feel better about myself. 
  • We have good times busting out to rap songs together...we like the same jams. 
  • It pushes me to do better....it increases my speed, it pushes my incline to the max....but it stops when I say stop. 
It's perfect for me. I'm SOOO in love!!! 

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

does your new boyfriend have a brother? i need this in my life! haha:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed