[I tried taking a picture,
but didn't post it in fear of offending the anti-blue striped underwear society].
I was at a restraint certification class for my new job.
I finally got to be partners with this super attractive guy.
[attractive male + a physical restraint class? doesn't get a whole lot better than that.]
So I've got him in a 2 arm hold, about to pull him to the ground, and all of a sudden I hear a
"RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP".
It was loud, it was undeniable. It was my butt crack.
The instructor ran and got me a tshirt while me and my good looking partner sat there laughing.
Talk about an ice breaker.
A rip in the pants was kinda sorta exactly what I needed today though.
I've been in this 3 day funk walking around feeling so totally sorry for myself.
But I think it's important to remember, that somedays it's ok to feel sorry for yourself.
Well, it works for me anyways.
Because then it makes me turn to my Heavenly Father for help; it brings me closer to Him.
And in an effort to cheer me up, He plays a joke on me and sends me a rip in my pants.
He was only trying to make me laugh. And guess what?
It totally worked. He knows me too well.
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! SOOOOOO funny!! That's somethin you'll remember for a long time to come!!
bahahahah!!! Go Whit!! I feel so happy about this.
Love it! Not to mention... it's a great reason to get some new pants! :)
Post a Comment