
I won't say much except that I'm still in love.
It's taken me, him, us, on a crazy road this summer.
But for some reason we keep on coming back for more.
And that's when you know it's real.
---
A song that puts me to sleep? Such Great Heights-Iron and Wine.
I'm listening to it now...which is good...because me so sleeepy.
4 comments:
Hey Whit- just wanted to tell you something funny. Your whole song thing reminded me of a song that reminds me of you. I remember one time going to Bear Lake when you were pretty little and your brothers played the song "Life is a highway" over and over again so you would sing to it. They got a kick out of it because you would sing "Yife is a highway"
You got this dude! It will be all worth it in the end I promise!! and I don't know why it did that ^ haha
I was going to say what Ashley said ^. You got this!
And just thinking about that song makes me sleepy.
And fun fact, the word verification I had to type in was anicardr. If you say it really fast it sounds like aaron carter. Weeeirrd..
Post a Comment