Thursday, July 2, 2009

The love rock

Thanks for all the love and support. It really helps a ton and helps my attitude stay positive!
I promise, these Ryan stories and gushy-ness will stop sometime. But right now, it's really therapeutic for me to talk about it. So bear with me.
Ready for another story?



Last year Ryan's family and I went camping at a nearby lake. Thankfully, camping to them meant sleeping in a camper (PHEW!). Anyways, one evening Ryan and I went on a walk around the lake and we found this heart shaped rock. It was a cute coincidence, but while we were at seperate schools fall semester we would send that back and forth in our care packages. I guess I had sent it to him last, and he had held onto it.

When he said goodbye to me at the airport this past Monday, he pulled that rock out of his pocket, handed it to me, and said "I'm not done with you." Then he gave me one last kiss, turned around, and walked away.

Can you see now why I'm so head over heels? Talk about romantic! Geeeze!


2 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

I had Matt read this post because I love so much what Ryan said to you and even he got a little teary-eyed. And we both said once again, We want you to marry him so bad!! We love that Ryan boy and will hold out strong for him. I guess in a way you could say we are waiting for a missionary too. :) He caught all of our hearts.

Anonymous said...

CUUUUUTE!!!!
-Betsy

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed