I feel like a mother when I say this, but Ryan is doing so well at the MTC and that makes me so happy. He was made district leader, and has told some pretty awesome stories of how the Lord has worked through him. I am just sooooooooooo proud, so happy, and soo excited to watch him grow. We are not only head over heels for eachother, but we are very close friends. And as friends do, I live through him. Such an exciting time of life!
I have a lot of work to do to be at his level. It's a good thing I have 2 years.
Shoot dang, he's hot.
2 comments:
So glad you said hi! I assume this Ryan guy is your boyfriend/missionary :) So fun and he is a cutie.
thanks for all of your posts about your situation with your boy... i'm going through a similar missionary situation at present, and it is very comforting to know that there are other people out there feeling the same way! you look familiar.. i remember seeing you around the dorms i think!
Post a Comment