Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 1

"Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great."

I am ready for this new change in my life.
The blessings we have received from his mission call have made it worth it already, and today is only day 1.
**
I am excited to write my own story. I have heard plenty of stories of "I waited and this happened...." This is my story. My life. My love. I'm going to pretend like I am the first person in history to do this. We have no odds to defeat. We only have 2 years.
2 years is nothing compared to an eternity.
**
I am ready to rearrange my priorities, to grow and to learn as much as I can, and to have a lot of fun. ---Kelsey Friend, are you reading this? :)

I love him more today than yesterday. It's game time. Let's do this.

[I'm sorry if this totally grosses you out and you think I'm crazy, but this is more for me than anything else]

4 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

yes.yes.

I'm never too busy to chat! Are you kidding? Adult conversation! YES PLEASE!

you're a workin gal this summer, what are your hours? We can make it work...maybe a walk, a dessert (they taste best when you're a little glum anyway!:)

yes lets get together
786-1316

there are lots of stories aren't there. but really there is only YOUR story.

ps
do you have a cheesy sticker count-down chart? best gift I ever recieved! :) hehe.

thepainterfamily said...

WHAT!? Being the nerd I am...I totally missed the LARGE RED PRINT that said you were IN the nursing program!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!! WOWZERS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Whitney, my across-the-hall neighbor, you are an amazing girl. Mad props for being so positive :) it will be a great learning experience for both of you, and you can do it!! If you ever ever ever need anything...I'm only a Facebook chat away :)
-Betsy
PS. I love your playlists.
Double PS. Your cinnamon rolls look ridiculously good!!

The Nielsen Family said...

GAME ON!!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed