Things that make me smile today:
...I love this-it's ghetto college living for ya right thurr.
Our dishwasher was full as crap this morning and so I had to get creative.
I'm sure I'm probably the first person to do this...ever.
.....I love the awkwardness of this picture. What?
Lava Hot Springs-January 15, 2011
....I love these heads, & faces. It looks like someone is tickling our feet or something. What's going on down there? I'm not sure I wanna know...but this picture makes me laugh.
....I love this song. It's so dang cute and I think it's accurate representation of what's going down on a certain July 5, 2011!! [aka 168 days, aka 24 weeks, aka who's counting?]


4 comments:
This post made me smile really big :)
Um thanks for making me smile while I'm in my SECOND staff meeting of the day!!
aren't you so glad I have excellent taste in music :)
you're living the life lady! :)
Post a Comment