Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Highlights


This Christmas was PERFECT. I wish I could describe every moment but I'll just pick and choose from some pictures I have on my computer and hopefully you'll catch my drift. 


My sweet niece Hayden and I the first night I got back. She is my best bud. 


Carter's cute Christmas program


I love this picture...it's like she's saying, "Oh hi Mr. Bear!!"


We celebrated Carter's 4th and Hayden's 1st birthday


Wassup world...I'm one


Crab legs with the Lawter's...yummy


Christmas with Ryan's family. This was my 3rd year going to that party! 
It's starting to feel awfully comfortable.


Rockin the bed head...haha, I laugh everytime I look at this picture.



Loooooooooooooook at dat face. This is how she is 80% of the time. Seriously I want her.


Good friends-Chad and Kirsten. Kirsten just left on her mission to Arizona!
I would never have met these guys if it weren't for Ryan ..so glad we met. We've been in the same stake our whole lives; it's about stinkin time..


I had a mini high school reunion with some of my closest high school friends. I had TONS of friends come and it was a Blast with a capitol B. I love how it's been 3 years and I feel as if nothing has changed. Ok maybe a little bit....ok sort of a lot...but we were able to pick right back up and that was awesome.




The group





Freak I need to wear heels more often 

This was one of the best Christmases ever. Full of family time, games, yadda yadda. 
Santa was very good to me this year but more than that, I was overwhelmed with the not so tangible blessings I've been given. I am so happy and I've come to realize more than anything that it's the people in your life that make it worthwhile. 
I love my peeps. 

2 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

well I think I catch your drift! :)

what a great time! :)

(love your onesie pjs!)

ps
can't wait to hear about NYC

The Nielsen Family said...

I LOVED Christmas too! It was just so relaxed and we were able to just really interact and have a great time. I also think it helped that it didn't revolve around what football game was on and when. It was just such a great Christmas!! Loved the pictures. I am taking some from your blog to keep.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed