Friday night, in the midst of eating pumpkin waffles & pumpkin pie while coloring pumpkins, I took a step back from my group of friends and thought, "I'm definitely still a kid, huh?"

[Kels and I visiting our old stomping ground-Helaman Halls-where we first met! ]
I said BYE SCHOOL and spent an entire day at Lagoon yesterday with some old and [new] friends that have lived right below me for over a year now and I've never taken the time to get to know.
I'm such a turkey because I have been missing OUT!
[New friends and I after a long day at Lagoon]
And today, after church, my roommate and I put on some Michael Buble in the kitchen and it got a little romantic...as you can tell by our hand placement by the end of the song.
This post doesn't really have a theme, a purpose, except to remember that I love being a kid. I love throwing pumpkins off my roof and holding my roommate's tooshie as we stare into each other's eyes.
1 comment:
I believe that last picture would be against honor code. :)
Post a Comment