I. AM. IN. LOVE.
....with my roommates.
Seriously, I could not have asked for a better situation. These girls are my sisters from another mister. I wake up each morning surprised that I'm not annoyed by them. THEY. ARE. AWESOME. HILARIOUS. DOWN TO EARTH. REAL. FUNNY. SMART. SUPER CUTE, BUT NOT THE KINDA CUTE THATS ANNOYING. LOVING. KIND. HYSTERICAL.
The best thing about our apartment is that we each have our weeknight (Mon-Thurs) where we cook a homecooked meal for the apartment, then we sit down together and eat like a family-discuss politics, talk about our day, giggle over cute boys.
It's a dream come true.
They also save me from walking out of the apartment with my fly unzipped, or with a cameltoe.
Bless their hearts.
Love you Kels, Kel, and Hannerz.
***
Sorry Ry, you don't get a shoutout until you write me, you dingdong.
No comments:
Post a Comment