Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Alright, here's my sitcheashun (as they say in Missouri).
Last semester I bout killed myself trying to get in the nursing program here at BYU.
Now that that's over, I'm still in over-kill mode.
I AM OBSESSED WITH STUDYING! And with Ryan gone, I really can't handle the stress alone. So I either need to lighten up, or hire somebody to do all the things that Ryan did for me (rub my feet, buy me chocolate, just sit next to me and watch basketball while I study)

I am way too hard on myself.
And I shouldn't be. I need to balance my life, enjoy my life....all in all...I NEED TO STUDY LESS!!!

can someone pleeeease give me advice on how to lighten up a little bit? allz I need to do is pass my class (a C or greater). That's doable, right? I have no idea how to get a C.
Seriously, I don't know how.
I either get an A, a high B, or I fail.

A C???? What the crap is that...

I want to be a good nurse, and I think I will learn more if I study less...does that make sense?


HELP!

8 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Oh my gosh, if only! I have to work for my A's... you have to "work" for a C. I wouldn't be complaining if I were you. :-) Keep up the good work, but don't get burned out. Set your priorities straight - mentally with school, socially with friends, physically with your health, and spiritually with church.

thepainterfamily said...

haha!

ok...all I can say is that fall in Provo is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! so don't miss it. drive up the canyon...admire the view. :)

Anna Jay said...

I KNOW what you mean. Sometimes.

I personally love reading those free magazines in the BYU bookstore, conveniently located near the campus library. Go there. Read for at least one hour.

OR make plans to go to the temple.

OR sign up for TOPS tutoring program.

All help me... both in staying productive and breaking up my time.

hearts.

Keisha Hendricks said...

oh honey i have been there before. one thing that always helps me is to write out my schedule every day. that way i can plan my time and schedule in relaxing things like rock out to my music or watch a great movie and eat some ice cream :) it is always good to get a nice break :)

Anonymous said...

just be less like yourself. duh. ;0

You know what I mean. I like to eat. and run. and watch t.v.

The Nielsen Family said...

All I have to say is once a Nielsen always a Nielsen. I really wondered if you would be able to "settle down" this semester and not study so hard. Matt had the same problem. He kept saying how he needed balance in his life. I hope that you can find it on your own, but in all reality sometimes you need someone to help bring it to you. Your awesome and you will survive I just hope you can do it in a way that you can be happy at the same time. You will find it!! Look to your friends, you are surrounded by some pretty awesome girlies!!

Court and Britt said...

I would LOVE a gym buddy, do you have a 24 hour pass for Provo too? I go just about everyday, you should come do a class with me!!! Or we could do lunch, let me know!

P.S. We miss Missouri SOOOO much! Especially your cute family and our ward:)

Beau said...

Loving this post!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed