Monday, September 21, 2009


I was sitting in the dentist's office this morning flipping through the Reader's Digest when I came across this little gem:

" You will never truly know yourself, or the strength of your relationship, until both have been tested by adversity. Such knowledge is a true gift, for it is painfully won, and it will be worth more to you than anything else."

They got the painful thing right. They got the adversity part right too.
This situation we're in, it totally sucks.
But the thing that keeps me going, that helps me put one foot
in front of the other, is the knowledge that this is right....and that

He is worth every. single. second.


1 comment:

The Nielsen Family said...

I love that necklace. The two feet make me think of Carter's little feet and all that we are going through, but he is worth it all. Is that necklace something you found that is for sale somewhere?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed