All in a week's work:
- unwanted advances from a boy I used to date. Oooo creepy. [but I like Ryan and creepy guy has kept his distance...so have I]
- called the cops on a guy at work [I work at a group home with 3 middle aged men who are unable to live unsupervised] for extremely, extremely inappropriate behavior. If you want details just ask. Trust me you don't want. [but I survived].
- somehow lost my baby... aka my ipod between leaving my apartment and getting to class 15 minutes later. [but my roommate let me borrow her old one & I got a great deal on another ipod later on that week]
- threw a baby shower for one of my best friends! all in all, it was a lot of fun for me...but if you would've asked me that Friday night between taking a test and writing a 10 page paper and getting everything organized and cursing at cupcakes until 2am...I would have told you differently. [but the shower went off without a hitch and I had great help on Saturday & with the prep-thanks Brianna and Martha and Carrie!]
- my debit card got shredded at the grocery store yesterday. Right in front of my eyes by a stupid atm after forgetting my pin # too many times. What did I do? I just laughed because it just so happened to be quite unfortunate timing as my gas light had come on 5 minutes before, I had zero cash, and I had to be to work in approximately 30 minutes. [but my roommate lent me $20 and all was well]
- had another rough night at work last night. Lots of name calling, getting spit on, kicked, water poured on, juice sprayed across the kitchen, stereos broken on tile floors kind of day. [but the thought I kept having between my angry, frustrated thoughts was, "It's like raising a teenager...mom prep 101 right here]
***
Oh goodness people. I'm tired. But you know what? I'm happy as crap. I can take these kind of trials.
They keep things interesting.
But, please let today goes smoothly. Please.
PS) I'm putting together a book for Ryan's birthday next month full of notes and messages from his friends/family. If you want to be a part of this, just send me a message through here, facebook, or whits90@gmail.com ... Thank ya much :)
3 comments:
WE SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO WONDER WOMAN WHITNEY...SERIOUSLY. CUZ YOU ARE MY HERO.
oh whitney...i didn't want to laugh at ANY of those things, but by the end of your list...well, it's hard not to :)
WHAT A WEEK!
sheesh!
Wowzers Whitters!! Quite the week! And you survived and laughed about it a bit. Good for you girl! I miss you!! Call me next time you have a sec, it's been too long since we've had a good chat!!!
Post a Comment