I was talking to a good friend yesterday about how we need to stay friends next year even though we won't be in the same ward.
They said to me (and they like to get under my skin a lot...)-"Well, nature will probably take it's course and we won't see eachother much."
I, naturally, threw a fit and said "Whaaa? Don't be a jerk. We can make it happen."
They replied-"Well yeah, of course we can because you are now motivated to keep in touch with me. See, I know that if I tell you something can't be done, it motivates you to make it happen. You enjoy proving people wrong don't you?"
***
Why yes, my friend, yes I do.
Probably kind of like these ladies did back in their time.
Makes my back hurt (watch the whole thing!)
3 comments:
OUUCHH... that is funny though. You always have the neatest videos. I always wonder how you find them. That must be part of the wonderful mysteries of Whitney. You are so great. Thanks for keeping up on your blog, I love hearing about you!
what!? how do their bodies MOVE like that?
craaazy.
(spring time around the corner means that it's almost summer...which means that it's ALMOST a year!) crazy!
the second year FLYS by...i swear!!
All I can say about that video is "WHOA!"
Post a Comment