Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blogging in the dark

Right now it's pitch black in my room, and here's exactly what I'm thinking at this very moment:

Today was hard, this tylenol PM is starting to kick in, I secretly don't want to go to clinical tomorrow and wipe more butts, I'm glad to be feeling healthy...just in time for a monthly gift, I'm really grateful for my roommates and I'm even more grateful that they're being quiet tonight so that I can sleep, wish I wouldn't have watched an old video of RyRy and my nephew Carter playing with little toy cars as it made me cry....yet it was another reminder of why I love him, I thought that "time heals all" but I learned today that it doesn't heal, it just numbs for a sec, could 16 more months go any slower, when did I turn into such a complainer, that beef stroganoff my roommate made was delish, I didn't work out today and I'm gaining weight but so is my bf so that's ok, my nursing professor gave an awesome BYU devotional today, I miss my quiet comfy bed, this tylenol PM really is starting to kick in, 5 am is going to come quick, what am I going to do tomorrow to fill my time, I miss my family a lot....and my dog, I can't wait for summer, I can't wait for anytime besides this time, I know I should be "looking on the brightside" but tonight's not the night and tomorrow's not lookin good either, this tylenol PM is winning...........

over and out.

1 comment:

thepainterfamily said...

haha...bless that tylenol pm! :)

i like the way your brain works!

(wiping butts!? i can handle small ones...but...bless YOU)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed