Half Loaf Stale Bread and Crushed Chips (Provo)
ATTENTION ALL: I have a half of a loaf of stale bread and about a third of a bag of crushed chips (too much work for me to reach in and dip the small pieces in salsa...but if you're tenacious, go for it!)
Similar products sell brand new at stores for $2.50 and $4.99 respectfully. These aren't new, but they are free and you can still enjoy them! Send me an email for a time and place for pick up. Serious responders only. First come, first serve.
-----
Somebody please help this guy out.
(HA HA)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(145)
-
▼
November
(12)
- Christmas break: I am making this!I found it here:...
- Funniest Craigslist Post Ever.
- Gratitude
- ho. ho. ho.
- Tender Mercy Dream
- I heart you online.
- Sure is fancy
- Funny
- Life Report Card: C+
- My boys
- **"We're leading a crazy life and the road's a lit...
- This has been a really loooong week! What I though...
-
▼
November
(12)
1 comment:
Wow, that is impressive!! I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment