Friday, May 29, 2009

One thing I love about summer is the opportunities I find to do absolutely nothing in my room. 
So, during one of these brainless moments, I decided to open up my JUNK DRAWER and see what I could find. 
My mom has been trying to get me to clean this thing out for years, but if anything it's just gotten larger. 
It's got collectibles from age 4-14.....kinda fun to look back and laugh at how seriously I took life. 
**




My library-prestigious, classy, and really quite interesting. I mean, I really wanted to know what kind of cereal Justin Timberlake eats in the morning. 

My oh so important day planner. I had lots of things secretly stored in there-like what boys I was in love with, and what I wanted for Christmas. SHHH!!!!



My Angelica from Rugrats wallet and disco ball pen. Remember when your social status was dependent on how many jelly roll pens you had?


A bent up, but highly treasured picture of my precious dog Kitty. If you can't tell by the look on her face, she LOVED it when I would dress her up in ridiculous costumes. Oh well,
thanks Kitty, for putting up with my crazyness. 
I love this picture. Not because it's proof that I was a chunk, but it shows what a good friend that dog was to me. I miss her still. 
**
What would my junk drawer consist of today? 
--JUNK FOOD--
**
Oh how the times change. 

2 comments:

Brianne said...

The junk drawer is a sacred place where all the best memories are kept! I sure hope you didn't throw away your Justin and Britney memorabilia! HAHA, you've motivated me to clean out mine (eventually).

thepainterfamily said...

ahh jelly roll pens, if only coolness was still determined by this.. I might have a shot!

(when I was in 4th grade it was troll dolls and tearjerker gum) -ha!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed