Now that I'm home, and unemployed at the moment (hey, I'm not complaining) I've been doing a lot of bubble bathing and movie watching.
Recently I've watched:
1) DOUBT--with Meryl Streep and Phillip Seymour Hoffman. [not recommended--you expect it to get better as it goes, but it never does. Quite disappointing]
2) GHOST OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST-with Matthew McConaghey (sp?).....DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. One of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life. It was disgusting, lame, predictable, and it made me want to slap Mr. Matt the whole time. I don't want to harbor hard feelings against such a beautiful creature. But it was seriously awful/stupid/boring. Don't see it.
3) So, after two pretty disappointing movies, we rented this one: 

It's incredible, horrific, sad, depressing, yet beautiful at the same time. If you're interested in WWII and the Holocaust I would highly recommend it. It shows the Holocaust at an interesting perspective and will make you cry. It was super interesting, and super touching.
Obviously I'm a little bored if the only thing I can think to blog about is movies. Oh well, enjoy :)
1 comment:
I ADORE The Boy in the Striped Pajamas! I went to see it at the Capitol Theater in SLC back in December. So good. I am SO ecxited that I'm done! When do you find out about Nursing??
Post a Comment