Thursday, May 28, 2009

Did anyone watch the season premiere?
I'm not sure who to feel more sorry for.
Jon-for putting up with a controlling, overbearing, and affection-less wife. Sometimes I just want to yell at her "Just give him a kiss, and tell him THANK YOU!"

Kate-Supposedly Jon cheated. I don't know if I believe that yet.
It just breaks my heart that the media has gotten in the middle of their already complicated lives and basically screwed up everything. I really hope they can work it out, but it already seems like they've made up their minds. It's sad because I'm sure they never dreamed that starting this show would lead to so much fame, yet to me it seems like it's gone a little too much to their (Kate's) head.
But, since my name is neither Jon, nor Kate, I'm going to hope for the best for them, and pray every night that I never have sextuplets.

2 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

haha..we don't have cable, so I don't watch this show...but I was at my parents and DID see the premier! (plus all the tabliods)

sheesh...you know...here is what I wonder. I wonder if she was ALWAYS like that. I mean, I can see how 8 tiny tots could make you a little c.r.a.z.y. (and not interested in anything other than survival!)

I sure do hope they can work it out. No matter what either of them did, it's definately saveable! :)

nicole said...

Dido to all that:) I don't know what to believe and what a crazy life. I'm sad when anyone breaks-up for any reason. Especially for the kids:( I cried when my neighbors got a devorice! I guess not everyone has the perfect Husband, haha j/k but I did get lucky!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed