Monday, November 24, 2008

Waste of Time

I am officially brain dead. Whether or not it's from the flu bug I had, school wearing me down....or the fact that I got so distracted doing homework today that I put glue on my hands. On purpose.

Please note the chemistry book in the background.


Do any of your kids do this? I remember doing this when I was maybe 4. Hmm, what goes around comes back around I guess. Maybe the glue is killing some brain cells? Wouldn't surprise me. The sad part is that I took pictures of it.


Here's my TO DO LIST for the next 2 days....things I need to get done before heading over to the Grandmas! Looks like I'm gettin' on that, eh?
I'll just blog instead :)

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I love reading your blog!

Kathie said...

I love the glue on the hand trick. I do it anytime there is glue around!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed