Thursday, November 13, 2008

I told Ryan to look at my blog.

The first thing he did was laugh really hard, then he said

"THIS IS WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR EXTRA TIME?"

Obviously, he doesn't get it.

4 comments:

jennielouwho said...

Hey Whit! I have tried to get Jared excited about my blog, but he doesn't really get it either. He just tells me that blogs must be for girls. I love reading your blog though Whit. You are awesome.

The 4 Hoggans said...

I love Christmas too but I want time to enjoy all the holidays. I think Thanksgiving needs a little attention.

The Henry's said...

Haha Obviously not!! Whit I love you! See you tomorrow right!?

Court and Britt said...

Hey there, just thought I would pop in and say hi!! I hope that things are well out there at BYU. Hopefully we will get to see your cute face at church when you are home for the Holiday's. We are actually heading to Provo for Christmas to see Court's family though, so hopefully we can say hi to you before we leave!

Your mom and I were laughing yesterday, I was telling her that my kids could really use some substitute grandparents, and she told me, "well we could use some substitute grandkids". SO I've decided that your parents should adopt us:), they are so AWESOME, you have a great family, I can see why you miss home!!

Take care:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed