Ok Ok, so I have to admit. I've been a little bitter this whole semester about a number of things. But you know what? It's Thanksgiving...therefore, time for me to turn my bitter into sweets.

Bitter #1) I hate being 1,000 away from my roots. It sucks. I miss my family, my friends, the HUMIDITY for cryin out loud.
But I am thankful to have learned to suck it up. Utah isn't so bad. The mountains are beautiful and there are beautiful people to be found all around. I'm learning (hence the present tense...I'm still learning) to enjoy life wherever, whenever. It's also made me appreciate and value the word home.
Bitter #2) STRESSSSSSS. Too bad I don't work in an office, but translate my schoolwork into office work and I would look like that. But I am thankful for the stress. It's made the time go by fast. I work pretty well under stress and it's taught me a lot about myself, my limits, and my abilites to manage time. So thank you stress god, but please, don't come back again (yeah right). Bitter #3) I feel fat. I've gained a few since being here....it's probably not that noticable, but it bugs me. I am thankful for......................the elliptical machines. Ok, lets move on.
Bitter #5) I don't really have a bitter #5-I just think this picture of Ryan is cute and it pretty much sums up his personality.Bitter #6)...I promise this is the last one. I was DANG BITTER about being stuck HERE for Thanksgiving instead of being home like everyone else. I even had the chance to go home and I didn't take it...DANGGGGGGGGGGGGGIT!!!!! I'm still kind of kicking myself in the butt for that one. But on the VERY bright side, I get to be at my grandma's with family I don't get to see very often. This is something I am very, very thankful for. It'll be great!!
I tried to make this as sappy and Thanksgiving-y as possible. Did it work?
PS) I'm also thankful for peanut butter M&M's, diet Sprite, hot baths, my parents, my dog named Kitty, and cell phones. Oh, and the blessings of the restored gospel. That's great too!!
Now, go get fat!! Do it. It feels good. Trust me :)

2 comments:
Fun post. You're doing it and you'll continue to do it!! That's what really matters. You are getting stronger everyday.
LOVE it! what a great list...and honestly, it might sound cheesy, but I agree with your family...you really are getting stronger each day! It is something that is neat to watch by reading your blog! :) you're the BEST whitney! :)
Post a Comment