I ran into this quote today and I loved it.
"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he's been robbed."
"Most putts don't drop. Most beef is tough. Most children grow up to be just people. Most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration. Most jobs are more often dull than otherwise."
"Life is like an old-time rail journey-delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed."
"The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."
Amen.
You guys, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Christmas. Love love love love it. I could've switched my blog to Christmasy long ago, but I figured I would get hate mail, so better late than never (and I know for some of you this is still early)
One of my all time favorite things about Christmas is listening to STAR 102 and 98.1 KUDL and all of their Christmas musicness. It makes me SO happy. THANKFULLLLLY, I can listen to it online. I've converted a few girls on my floor too :)
This makes me happy :)
ENJOY! and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
3 comments:
oh whit...I love that quote too! sooo good! I also love that you are listening to Christmas music online! haha! did you decide to go home for Thanksgiving?
i have been anxious to hear Christmas Music so thank you for putting it on your blog!! I LOVE Christmas too. Especially at your parent's house. Perhaps we'll make our way out there at some point this Christmas break.
Also, loved that quote. Though I am a strong believer that how many wonderful moments you have in life strongly depends on you and your attitude.
NO NO NO!!! I'm ont ready for Christmas !! You crazy girl!!! What about Thanksgiving??? :(
Hey, are you coming home for it??
Post a Comment