Well my blog has been awfully boring lately, I apologize.
I have so much to blog about, I don't know where to start.
So I guess I'll start with the *cutest* thing....
My mom, sister in law Amber, and I made something!!
Out of fabric! And glue! And buttons!
Easy cheesy fabric flowers. They are soo fun to pin on shirts, headbands, whatever.
Here we are showing off our creations:
Such a good way to add a little umph to an outfit.
I also got some new headbands from this little diddy that I found while blog stalking (see, there is a point to blog stalking afterall!)
I am in LOVE with these headbands and they are oober affordable. The most expensive one was $15. That's my kinda fashion baby!
For some reason my hair looks blonde. And I hate taking pictures of myself, so that explains the scrunched up face.
Also......with this headband.....I got told on several occasions "Hey Whit did you know you have a bird on your head?" In which I would respond- "It's called fashion."
Some people just don't get it......
No comments:
Post a Comment