I think it's funny how girls are such girls sometimes.
I find myself worrying, wondering, hustling, analyzing, figuring, planning, and doing anything else that ends in "ing."
24/7. I get excited easily, worked up even easier, and most of the time I'm just a gosh darn spaz.
I try not to be dramatic-I hate drama and I just want everyone to get along.
But sometimes in my head I've got a whole 3 act play going on where I'm the leading star.
There's always something going on up there.
"Did that offend him? Does he hate me now? What do they think of me? Was I too bossy? Did I act too snooty? I hope they like my outfit."

Can't you just see the wheels turning?
And then I know this one guy who just...................is.
He doesn't worry, analyze, overthink, hustle, figure, or plan.
He just...........................................................................is.
He'll just sit there on the couch with the remote in his cute little hand,
without a care in the world.
I ask him, "What do you think? Aren't you excited? What're ya feeling? What do you think he meant by that? Do you think they're ok?"
And he'll look at me and say, "Man I'm hungry."
Gosh I love that man.

I'm crazy enough for the both of us!

5 comments:
Katie and I were just talking about this!!! Our boys are so similiar :) Glad you are crazy like me!
Bahaha! I laughed out loud and the truthfulness of what you just said (and the pictures of course). You'd think we would driven them absolutely insane yet...for some unknown reason... they love us. WIERD!
Agreed. :)
Yep!!! Ditto to Kaitlin! She always steals what I'm going to say.
haha...oh yes, there are some differences between the sexes eh?
which totally reminds me of this awesome you tube video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gspaoaecNAg
'Boys will be Girls'
watch it...and then you're like...oh yes...yes yes, I'm so glad they are NOT like us. Which of course, you already realized.
Post a Comment