I'm kind of in limbo, not much is going on.
Most normal people would enjoy this time; it's relaxing and stressless and slow paced.
But I look around and see all my peers going on missions, getting married, graduating, having children, studying abroad....whereas the most exciting thing in my life is seeing the mailman and watching Family Fued (which can get pretty wild I guess).
Silly me feels sorry for myself and feels like I should be doing something drastic; I long for something exciting.
It's really been bugging me all week.
***
Last night I recalled this scripture-Psalm 46:10:
"Be still, and know that I am God."
No, it's not time for all of that craziness right now.
Next summer will have plenty of that.
Now, it's time to draw closer, love stronger, believe harder,
and be still.
4 comments:
I am feeling the same way too. Wierd is a good description... but you are right! We can't let each other feel sorry for ourselves ok? We need to enjoy this time and make the most of it, not matter how hard it may be :)
Yes, I love this!!! I know what you mean. You are amazing. And next summer will be even MORE amazing :) :) :)
Girl. Thanks. This was perfect and exactly what I needed to hear. I've been loosing control of myself and forgetting a lot of the time the gospel and I think that's the main reason I'm having struggles. Thank you and know that I love you! I wish I had enough money to come out there this summer. :)
I have the PERFECT solution:
LET'S GET ON FAMILY FUED!!!!!
Serious, let's do it!
But, who would we bring with us?!?
Post a Comment