Until I stopped to "smell the roses."
It's the little things like:
-coming to a crosswalk, and have the little 'walk' signal come up just as you hit the button
-coming to a crosswalk, and have the little 'walk' signal come up just as you hit the button
-finding out that you got 5 extra points on a nutrition test and 3 extra points on a New Testament quiz because of testing center errors
-hearing a new song on your ipod that you've never listened to before, and you really likey.
-coming home to a roommate who makes your bed for you....just because.
-getting a random message from a random friend telling me to "Hold on! It will be worth it in the end..."
-noticing how beautiful the mountains look with a crest of snow on its' tips, and an array of red and green below it.
It's the little things like that that changed my Tuesday from gray to gold.
2 comments:
My Tuesday was definitely Gray.
I love that kels made your bed. I stopped by your apartment tonight and love it. I was sad I didn't see you because I feel like I know you. I love that pic of ryan next to your bed. SO funny. I am secretly (or not so secretly) jealous that you are living with one of the most selfless girls I have ever met in this world. That would make any Tuesday gold.
(and freak! you get extra points if you report testing center errors?! I FIND SOME ON ALMOST EVERY TEST!)
Post a Comment