Monday, October 12, 2009

How to have a wonderful weekend


1. Buy a hamster and name it Monster

+

2. Have roommates as funny as mine


+

3. Go on a hike



4. Go on a drive up the canyon, get out of your car, and run until you can't anymore.

+
5. Get a letter from your sweetheart that addresses all of your concerns without you even expressing them to him. (It's so worth it)
+
6. Get a bouquet of candy bars from some WONDERFUL boyfriend's parents...and then finish them all in a matter of 24 hours (not by myself, of course)



=
A kind of happiness I haven't felt in a long 3 months. Yesssssss!!!!

I'm back!

2 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

Wow, that does sound like an awesome weekend. I loved getting caught up on your blog this afternoon. The last post I saw was the best things come in threes. I got all teary-eyed on your post: Is this my life or a romance movie. What a guy!! No wonder we love him and are cheering for him. Also, super uncanny how it does seem he is so intuned to you when he replied about it being worth it. What a great guy he is and YES Whitney he is WORTH every SECOND!!! He is a RARE BREED!!!! I hope you gals have fun with Monster, I am sure he will lighten up your lives a bit. I love you and miss you. Give me a call sometime when you have a second and if you don't ever have a second I understand. That's why I love your blog. I get a glimpse into your life without even having to talk to you. Keep going girl, you are doing awesome!!

thepainterfamily said...

That DOES sound like a GREAT weekend. I am making a list for my up coming weekend, although I am going to have to cross hamster off. No more people/animals that need help cleaning their poop for a while. :)

YEA WHIT! I'm smiling big...I'm glad you are feeling awesome!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed