Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sunday was a beautiful day in Minneapolis. So beautiful infact, that my oldest brother Cory decided to go for a run.
" Go Nielsen! "
What a beautiful day for a sunhat.
**
I missed Cory crossing the finish line...even though I was watching close and anxiously waiting for him!

Although I must admit, this little guy caught my eye and I had to capture his pinchable cheeks on camera.
Cory was probably running right past me as I was taking this picture.
Of course.
**

Well congrats anyways Cory. I'm so glad we could be there for your first (and probably not last) 1/2 marathon. You pwned it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you girl friend! How are you doing? I hope that all is well with you. I want to call you on sunday and see what you're up to because it's been a week since I heard your voice. Looks like the half marathon was a good time and beautiful outside too. So much to talk about lovely girl. TTYL

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed