Sunday, June 14, 2009

I am very, very, very, very, very grateful that Ryan has decided to serve a mission, to serve the Lord for 2 years of his life. 
I am very, very, very, very, very excited for him and all that he will experience and do. 
I know that he will do amazing things and learn and grow so much. 

But tonight, I am feeling none of the above. 

**
"Getting over a painful experience is much life crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward." [thanks Amanda]
**
And I will (let go, that is). Well, maybe not let go, but continue on. press forward. live my life. 
and I will BE HAPPY. 

But tonight, I am sad. 
I have 2 weeks left for the next 2 years..... with the most handsome, amazing, fun, loving, funny, generous, talented, sweet, gentle, caring, selfless person I know. 
It's a long time. It will be a long road. And it will be painful, as I'm already starting to feel it. 

True love is a choice, not a feeling. And this is a "choice" worth fighting for. 

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed