CAN I PLEASE JUST TELL YOU THAT I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD?
There are a million things going on in my head right now. It's Thursday night, June 25th 2009. 'Tis the eve of the rest of my life.
**
Tomorrow I:
-celebrate 1 glorious year (theres many to come) with my sweetheart Ryan. I've never made it this far with anyone........and I wouldn't want to with anyone else either.
-I find out about my acceptance into the nursing program. I AM SOOO NERVOUS. ALA;SH;AKLRHWLEKRUYW827431234.
-spend the last few hours I have with Ry before he leaves for 2 years. Although this is a sacrifice and many tears have been shed, I need to put it out there that I. AM. SO. BLESSED. And I wouldn't trade this experience for anything in the world.
But for now, it's time to dance.
Except, maybe not like these guys.
Theres so much more to share and talk about, but I have so much to do in 3 days (including a relief society lesson and song for sacrament meeting) that I might explodesoIgottaquitkbye.

1 comment:
I can't wait to hear about your nursing program!!! My fingers are crossed! And I bet you can't wait for these 2 years...cause then you just might be stuck with him for eternity! ha ha! Enjoy the 2 years! REALLY! Marriage is fun...but...its eternity...so make sure you go out and have some fun with just you! :)
Post a Comment