Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Happy Birthday Ashton!!!
Today is my roommate's birthday!
Isn't she beautiful?
I'm glad we're friends now.
Last semester was pretty rough.
But now we're like sisters.
She still drives me crazy sometimes (and I'm sure I do the same to her) but I love this girl!
1 comment:
Martha
said...
Ah roommates-can't live with them, can't live without them.
25.3.09
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(103)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(12)
►
2010
(140)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(145)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(11)
▼
March
(16)
Poop...ed.
Big Baby
Oops
Happy Birthday Ashton!!!
Embarrasing
Faith & Nursing
Weird Dreams
Perspective
Sweet nothings
HAPPY PI DAY!! (tomorrow)
LiBrArY
Mr. Smooth
Ok, Ok...
Rekindling a lost love
Makes me giggle
Seriously.
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(45)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(7)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
1 comment:
Ah roommates-can't live with them, can't live without them.
Post a Comment