Sunday, March 29, 2009

Big Baby

My phone died yesterday.
Infact, she broke in half. Weaksauce.

It's kind of ironic, because this week has been incredibly stressful-to the point where one night I laid on the bathroom floor, stomped my feet, and cried like a baby having a temper tantrum. I felt like I was about to snap in half like my phone!!!!
Embarrasing, I know.

Then somehow, randomly, I run into these blogs about people with heart disease (ie= Utah musician Paul Cardall http://www.mytricuspidatresia.blogspot.com/ .....whom I listen to quite often when I study. Beautiful music!)

He, and like the rest of the blogs I read, all are so positive, happy, and inspiring....while here I am crying like a little baby because I'm stressed out.
It makes me want to be a nurse even more, to learn from, take care of, and help these wonderful people who have suffered and will continue suffering more than I ever will in my life.

Maybe it will help me stop being such a baby.

Every man dies.
Not every man really lives.

3 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

I see what you are saying, his blog really is a dose of reality check.

Sorry about your phone, so what are you going to do? That is your lifeline esp to your momma. I feel for you!

Hopkins said...

Hey girl...you cry! Everyone needs a time to just let it all out!!! But ya...lets not brake anything...and try to be happy when you are done. :) Love ya chica!

Martha said...

I had a few break downs last week too...and D just told me to get back to work and then I'd be done...thank goodness he's the calm one!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed