Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ohhh, it's good to be a cougar!!

Yeah, I was there!



Now, that's just sad. UCLA was hating life at this point!



4 comments:

nicole said...

Whit, You are so beautiful!! I wish I was that photo genic:) Hey, anytime you need a haircut, you better call me! (801) 427-8039 or anything at all at that matter. I want to have you over for dinner sometime. I'm really not a good cook but anything is better when you don't have to cook it yourself:) We leave on Fri 19th for California. We are going to hit Sea World and Disneyland, Yea. (Just in case you called while I was gone). My husband wants season tickets to BYU next year. It is such a blast,huh!!!

Cory Nielsen said...

Good job recording the B-Y-U - Cougars chant. I really miss those games - so much fun (especially when we're kickin' some butt). Enjoy the season and be sure to go to the games even when it gets cold out. Do it for me and Matt if for nothing else, K?

The Nielsen Family said...

Great shot of the stadium. Looks like you had fun. Matt and I were wearing our Quest shirts too.

thepainterfamily said...

what an AWESOME game! I was so sad to miss it due to hurricane power outages...only saw the highlights...YOU WERE THERE! how cool cool cool!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed