Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FLAG FOOTBALL

Ok, so I realize that my recent posts have been all about football....but 'tis the season right?

I'm on an intramural team here (I'm actually the captain...can you believe it?) Our team name is Endless Wo and our cheer is WO WO WO!!!!! (because everytime the Lord is about to destroy a city in the scriptures, He says WO WO WO) It may be cheesy, but we're good. Infact, we're undefeated.........


So what if the team didn't show up!! They didn't beat us! That's all that counts....
Let's be honest...these guys could probably beat us.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

flag football! AWESOME!

The Nielsen Family said...

Way to grab the bull by the horns and get involved Whit...Flag Football so stinkin sweet!! Cute boys in the picture BTW.

thepainterfamily said...

It SO counts! way to go! :) LOVED flag football!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed